Monday, May 23, 2011

Stampin' Up!'s Clearance Rack

How long has it been since you took a look at the Stampin' Up Clearance Rack?  Right now, until supplies run out, Stampin' Up! has an item called the Grab Bag on the Clearance Rack.  Grab Bags contain discontinued products, including any combination of products like ribbons, Accents & Elements, chipboard, Designer Series Paper, or Simply Sent kit components (components could include pre-cut card stock, envelopes, buttons or brads, ribbon pieces, etc.). Grab bags do not contain stamp sets or tools.

These bags sell for $5 and $10.  The $5 bag contains $20 worth of retail discontinued items and the $10 bag contains $40 worth of retail discontinued items. 

I have never ordered one of these so I thought I would give it a try and see how I liked them. I think they are a fabulous value, look at what I was able to make with my $5 bag. (Both of the first two pictures are from the $5 bag)

I was able to complete 14 cards (2 sets of 5 and 1 set of 4), with matching personalized envelopes and still have 2 envelopes, 4 small pieces of card stock and 2 yards of ribbon left over. 
All I supplied were the stamps, ink and adhesive.

Below is a picture of what came in my $10 grab bag. 
I will post what I make out of these products when they are completed.


Remember that supplies are limited and once an item on the clearance rack is gone that is the end for that special.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts on the "Design of the Day" and let me know what you would like to see more of!