Is Crafting a Big Part of your Life?
Would you love to earn money while doing
something you enjoy?
How about the convenience of setting
your own hours?
If you answered yes to any or all of these questions,
This month, Stampin' Up! is offering a great opportunity to start you out as a new demonstrator for an extremely affordable price and I am sweetening the promotion by helping you out a little more!
Whether you want to work full time, part time or you just would like to get a discount on a great assortment of stamping products for your own use, this is a wonderful opportunity.
I Love What I Do and the nice thing is I make my own schedule and teach what I like.
Take a look at my Website and see just a few of the possibilities.
OK HERE'S THE SPECIAL .... GET READY TO WOWED!
For the month of July only Stampin' Up! is offering a Starter Kit for only $99.
This limited time Starter Kit valued at $185 also includes a
FREE Christmas Keepsake project kit valued at $40.
In addition, after you are signed with Stampin' Up! as part of my team I will send you a
welcome gift valued at of $25 plus
That is over $250 worth of Stampin' Up! products for only $99!
(see what is included below!)
Stampin' Up!'s Limited Time Started Kit - Valued at $185 - Includes:
- Easy Events Clear-Mount Stamp Set* (Seen Above)
- Pennant Parade Wood-Mount Stamp Set* (Seen Above)
- Basic Black Classic Ink Stampin' Pad
- Old Olive Classic Ink Stampin' Pad
- Pumpkin Pie Classic Ink Stampin' Pad
- Real Red Classic Ink Stampin' Pad
- Brights 8-1/2" x 11" Assorted Card Stock - 20 Sheet Packet
- Just Add Cake Designer Series Paper Packet - 12 Double Sided 12 x 12 Sheets* (Seen Above)
- Chocolate Chip 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon Spool with 10 Yards* (Seen Above)
- Note Cards and Envelopes (20)
- Clear-Mount Block C
- Blender Pen (1)
- SNAIL Adhesive
- Business supplies:
- Getting Started DVD
- Getting Started Guide
- Guest Invitation Postcards (100)
- 2011-2012 Idea Book and Catalog (8)
- 2011 Summer Mini Catalog (8)
- Stampin' Up! logo vinyl
- Decor Elements applicator
- To My Hostess Envelopes (10)
- My Digital Studio Marketing DVD
- Recruit Folders (5)
- Recruit Brochures (20)
- Customer Order Forms (50)
All items above are recommended, but new demonstrators can substitute a similar item of equal or lesser value to personalize their kit, with the exception of the Business Supplies.
For joining in July you get a FREE Christmas Keepsake
project kit—a $40 value!
For joining as a part of my team you will receive a
Welcome Gift valued at over $25 that includes:
- Petite Pennants Builder Punch (Page 213 of the 2011-12 Catalog)
- Bright Designer Buttons (Page 197 of the 2011-12 Catalog)
(New Demonstrators can substitute a similar item of equal or lesser value to personalize their kit ...This additional Welcome Gift is only available to New Demonstrators that sign up through me.)
Cool things you may want to know about being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.
- Starter Kits ship for FREE
- Receive 30% off your first order over $150 in the first 45 days after your sign up.
- Earn 20% income (instant volume rebate) with sales of all commissionable products.
- Earn an additional income, called a volume rebate when you have commissionable sales of $400 or more in one month. This volume rebate combined with your instant income can reach up to 40%.
- The opportunity to see and order products early before they are available to customers.
- The opportunity to earn an additional 4+ FREE Stamp Sets and $225 in bonus cash during the first 6 months through the Stampin' Start Program.
- Earn additional cash bonuses, products, and incentive trips. This years incentive trip was an 8 day trip which included an Alaskan Cruise. Cool Huh!
- Earn Free Hostess Sets through Demonstrator Orders
- Receive a monthly demonstrator magazine with ideas and product updates.
- Access to your own Demonstrators Website for $12.95 a month which is FREE for the first two months.
- Monthly meetings with me and my team where we will share ideas and designs. If you are not in the Houston Area I will send you a packet each month with design and workshop ideas.
- An amazing library of video and audio training and ideas from Stampin' Up!
- Access to one of the most wonderful and helpful teams I have ever had the experience of working with, Stampin' Up!'s Demonstrators Support Group.
- Finally and this is one of my favorites, access to the Demonstrators Stampin' Connection. This is a site only for demonstrators, where we share ideas, designs and business strategies with each other.
When you join Stampin' Up as a demonstrator there is no obligation to hold workshops or sell products ever! You can join and drop at any time without any obligation or penalty. If you decide you want to stay a current demonstrator and continue to receive the great benefits listed above, all you must do is meet a minimum of $300 in commissionable sales per quarter. This includes sales to others or yourself.
There is something very satisfying about teaching a person to embrace creativity or better yet teaching a person that never thought they were creative, that they can be!
Working with Stampin' Up! products and teaching others how to do the same
and have fun is great!!!!!I have always loved being creative and teaching others.
I would love for you to think about embracing your creative side and joining me as a creative coach.