Friday, May 27, 2011

Stampin' Summer Splash

Surf's Up!


Hi everyone, it is getting really warm here in the South and time to think about the beach and the surf.  This sizzly little "Design of the Day" has me thinking about Memorial Weekend, will I have time for a dip in the surf?  I hope so ;)


Stampin' Up's Summer Splash stamp set brings back the memories of past beach trips and will be great for cards and scrapbooking all those beach trip photo's.


Stampin' Up! items used in this card include:
  • Wild Wasabi, Melon Mambo and Whisper White Smooth Card Stock
  • Tangerine Tango "Clearance Rack" Ribbon
  • Tangerine Tango and Versa Mark Ink
  • Tangerine Tango and Wild Wasabi Embossing Powder
  • Summer Splash Stamp Set




Remember, through May 31st I am offering a 15% discount
on Stampin' Up Products purchased through me. 
This is My Birthday Special
and not a Stampin' Up Promotions.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts on the "Design of the Day" and let me know what you would like to see more of!