I absolutely love this stamp...Isn't it the most beautiful flower! I created depth in the flower and leaves by using different shaded markers in the same color family and then when the card was finished I went back and added Dazzling Diamonds sparkle to the center of each flower.
Stampin' Up! items I used on this card include:
- Very Vanilla and Marina Mist Card Stock
- Elegant Soiree' Designer Series Paper
- Marina Mist, Almost Navy, Daffodil Delight, Certainly Celery, and Old Olive Markers
- Basic Black Ink
- Dazzling Diamonds Glitter
- Oval Large Punch
- Scallop Oval Extra Large Punch
- Because I Care Hostess Level 1 Stamp Set (Retiring June 30, 2011)
Remember you can get this stamp set and an additional $15 in products of your choice with a $150 order. This is like getting more than $180 worth of product for only $150. Remember these stamps will only be available for 6 more days!