Hostess sets can be earned by collecting sales of product that equal $150 or more.
This total of $150 can be reach several different ways:
- First, you can place an order for yourself of $150, and remember if ordered by May 31st I will give you 15% off the products. That means that your $150 order would really only cost you $127.50 plus tax and shipping and in addition to this great discount, with an order of $150 or more, you would also receive a FREE Hostess Level 1 stamp set and $15 more in FREE Product. WOW pretty amazing!
- Second, you could collect orders from you and your friends that equalled $150 or more and you would receive the FREE hostess set and the $15 of FREE product. If you collect these orders and turn them and their payments in prior to May 31st you and your friends would receive the 15% discount on the products you order.
- Third, you could hostess a home stamp class, where I would come to your home and demonstrate a project and you and all your friends would then make a card to take home. If sales of product from this class equalled $150 or more you would receive all the same FREE hostess products and discounts listed in 1 & 2.
Stampin' Up Products I used in the Design of the Day include:
- Whisper White and Real Red smooth card stock
- Designer Series Paper
- Pom Pom Trim from the Occasions Catalog
- Varies Markers
- The "Birthday Bakery" Hostess Stamp Set