Tuesday, May 24, 2011

It's my Birthday and I want to share a present with you!

A Special from Me,
15% off Stampin' Up! Products
through May 31, 2011

One more really cool thing about being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator is that on your birthday they give you an extra 15% off any current catalog item, so I want to give you the same deal!

I would like to celebrate with you by offering a 15% discount to all of you that order Stampin' Up! products from my Demonstrator Website or by placing an order directly with me through noon on May 31, 2011.

I am really close to reaching a goal I had set for myself, which ends on May 31st and I thought what better way to reach that goal than by offering all of you that have been so great to me an opportunity at a gift also!  If I reach my goal, which I am very close to, by May 31st I will receive 2 FREE stamp sets from Stampin' Up! so if you help me reach this goal by placing an order between today and May 31st, I will give you an extra 15% off your product order.


This is a special that only I am offering and is not a special being given by Stampin' Up! so the discount will come from me. ;)

There are a few different ways in which you can receive this discount. 
  1. You can place your order through me and pay with a check or cash  by noon on May 31st (payment must be received to place order this way).  In this option you receive your discount immediately.
  2. You can place your order through me and pay with a credit card by noon on May 31st. In this option I will mail you a check for the 15% on June 5th.
  3. You can place your order online through my Stampin' Up! website by 10PM (Mountain Time) on May 31st.  In this option I will mail you a check on June 5th for your 15%. (If you choose this option I will need your address so that I can mail you a check)
Don't forget to look at the awesome specials already going on this month for National Scrapbooking Month.  The stamp sets being sold are 30% off, can you imagine getting an additional 15% on the sale price, WOW!  


Remember to receive this 15% discount on Stampin' Up! Products from me you must order by May 31st!

To order directly from me you can email me your order at
Designsby.Dixie@yahoo.com or call me at 713-818-1799

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts on the "Design of the Day" and let me know what you would like to see more of!