Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Today's "Design of the Day" are small 5 x 5 travel journals I made for some young ladies I know that are getting ready to leave on a mission trip to Arizona.  These little books will be great for writing down memories and feelings each day and allow for enough room when they get back home to add photos. 

The only change I would have made when creating these books is that I would have added the ribbons after the books were complete.  Usually I stamp on a paper and add it to my pages but in these books I stamped directly to the pages.  The bows made the stamping a little difficult because I could not get a flat surface.  This is something to remember when stamping.  Lesson learned! ;) 




You can purchase any of these Stampin' Up items


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts on the "Design of the Day" and let me know what you would like to see more of!