Sunday, June 12, 2011

Stampin' Up! More Pun Fun

Hello Crafters!!!

Today's "Design of the Day" would make a great Valentines Wish or a quick I Love You Card.  After I made this card it dawned on me that this would work well to send to someone far away with a coffee single inside.  Your greeting could say you love them and wish you were there to share a cup of coffee and a talk with them! 


Stampin' Up! products I used to create this card include:
  • Peach Parfait, Pretty in Pink and Whisper White Smooth Card Stock
  • Basic Black, Peach Parfait and Pretty in Pink Inks and Markers
  • Blender Pen
  • 5/8" Whisper White Satin Ribbon
  • Scalloped Boarder Punch
  • Pun Fun Stamp Set (Retiring June 30, 2011)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts on the "Design of the Day" and let me know what you would like to see more of!