Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Stampin' Up! Summer Splash Fun

The Summer Mini is full of wonderful stamp sets, I really hope they are added to next years catalog.  I am a water girl and love the beach so this stamp set is perfect, I just love it! 

Today's "Design of the Day" would work great for cards and scrapbookers...boys or girls.

Stampin' Up items I used in this card include:
  • Pear Pizzazz, So Saffron and Whisper White Smooth Card Stock
  • Sunny Garden Designer Series Paper (retiring June 30, 2011)
  • Peach Parfait, Daffodil Delight, and Old Olive Markers
  • Dimensionals
  • 1/2" Peach Parfait Stitched-Poly Ribbon
  • Summer Splash Stamp Set (Summer Mini sold through August 2011)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts on the "Design of the Day" and let me know what you would like to see more of!