Monday, June 13, 2011

Stampin' Up! Sending Worm Wishes

The Bugs and Kisses Stamp Set is just so cute, I can't resist Posting one more card with these stamps for today's "Design of theDay".  On this card I combined all three of the new embossing powders out of the summer mini to get a totally different look.  The other thing I really love about this card is that I could place it in the top corner of a scrapbook page and it would work wonderfully for camping photos!

Stampin' Up items I used in this card include:
  • Concord Crush, Pumpkin Pie, and More Mustard Smooth Card Stock
  • Pumpkin Pie Ink
  • Versa Mark
  • Tangerine Tango, Wild Wasabi, and Melon Mambo Embossing Powder
  • Dimensionals
  • Bugs and Kisses Stamp Set (Retiring June 30, 2011)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts on the "Design of the Day" and let me know what you would like to see more of!