Saturday, May 14, 2011

Progressive Scrapbook Page

I am so excited about today's "Design of the Day", a progressive scrapbook page.  I just heard about these, where have I been?  One more great design from Susanne, thanks for teaching me so much!

A progressive scrap book page is really one page that could be used for three different size scrapbooks.  The most popular size scrapbooks are 6x6, 8x8, and 12x12.  All three of these sizes are represented in this one page.  You start by building a 6x6 page.  Then you move on and build an 8x8 and add your 6x6 to it.  Finally you design a 12x12 and add the previous 8x8 to it. 

Those of you that do not like to scrapbook, can take the 6x6 and fold in in half to make a 3x6 card, so cool, I just love it.  Check out the photos below and you can see how this page, Susanne taught me, can be built one step at a time.
This is the 6x6.
Stampin' Up! products used on this page include, "Things I Love" stamp set, ticket corner punch, Play Date designer paper and Real Red, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White smooth card stock.

This is the 8x8.  See the 6x6 on the page?  ;)
In addition to the items listed above this page includes Stampin' Up! products;
Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive and So Saffron Smooth Card Stock.

This is the 12x12.
OK, now you can see all three sizes layered on top of each other.  Neat Huh?!
Additional Stampin' Up! products used on this page include;
1-3/4" Circle Punch and the 2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch.

I love this new scrapbooking technique and can't wait to try it with other colors and papers!


Thanks and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts on the "Design of the Day" and let me know what you would like to see more of!