Sunday, May 15, 2011

Fun & Fast Notes Thank You

Today's "Design of the Day" is a quick little Thank You card.  I know many of you are looking for a stamp set that gives you the greatest options.  The stamp set I used today is great because it allows you to make, Birthday, Thank You, Thinking of You, Congratulation, New Baby, Wedding, Christmas and Get Well cards. 

WOW, that is just about everything.  This was one of my first stamp sets just for the reason that it is so versatile and if the versatility is not enough the art is also really cute.  Check it out!


On this card I used markers to color in the chick and flower. 
I then added a pearl and popped up the flower with a dimensional to snazze it up a little.
This was a fun card to make, give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts on the "Design of the Day" and let me know what you would like to see more of!