Thursday, May 12, 2011

Stampin' Love and Care

WOW, I went to a great stampin' class held by my upline demonstrator this last weekend.  Thanks Susanne, the fellowship was a great Mother's Day gift!

Ok, so I will share what we made in this class over the next three days.  Susanne came up with some really beautiful designs and for the first time I used the white craft ink;  I loved it, what a great soft contrast it makes.

We created the ribbon technique on the front of the card by using a piece of sticky strip to hold the ribbon in place with a ripple.

Stampin' Up Items used to create this card include:
  • Marina Mist Smooth Card Stock
  • Marina Mist and Whisper White Ink
  • Whisper White 5/8" Satin Ribbon
  • Sticky Strip
  • Bitty Buttons
  • Linen Thread
  • Love & Care Hostess Stamp Set
This Stampin' Up Hostess Set is FREE with level two sales.

If you are interested in receiving this set for FREE click this link and send me your information so I can give you a call to discuss your options.  There are several different ways to receive this set for FREE and I would love the opportunity to help you get it.

Remember to shop for any Stampin' Up! products anytime

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts on the "Design of the Day" and let me know what you would like to see more of!