Friday, May 13, 2011

Mother's Day Gifts

Hi Everyone, today I would like to share my Mother's Day gifts from my loving and sweet daughter.  She is so artistic and made these wonderful gifts for me in school.  The "Design of the Day" is the Mother's Day card she made me at a school function where she worked with middle school girls, teaching card making.  Susanne my upline demonstrator with Stampin' Up! is the card designer.  Thanks, Madilynn and Susanne!!!!


Home made gifts and cards are the best, that's just one of the reasons I love my job!


Around the edge of the plate Madilynn etched,
"You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hid." Matthew 5:14,
I wish I could get the camera to pick up the etching ;(


This plate says,
"He determines the number of the stars and calls them each by name.  Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limit." Psalm 147:4-5


These gifts make me smile every time I look at them!


Susanne and Madilynn used Stampin' Up's! Vintage Vogue Stamp Set and
Scallop Trim Border Punch to make this great little card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts on the "Design of the Day" and let me know what you would like to see more of!