Sunday, April 3, 2011

Thanks, Gracias, Danke, Merci!

WOW, what a day, I almost forgot to make my post, so let me say THANKS for waiting.  This "Design of the Day" is a quick and easy Thank You Card using one of the a' la carte stamps on page 18 of the Idea Book.  Check it out. 

I used my Stampin' Up! Markers to color each thank you on the stamp a different shade of green or orange.  This is the way to use the stamps and make each detail stand out.  When using the technique remember to breath a huff on the stamp before laying it on the paper to re moisten the inks.  This works on any stamp that may have ink that has been on long enough to dry. 



Stampin' Up! Items used to make this card include:
  • Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz, and Whisper White Smooth Card Stock
  • Multiple shades of Green and Orange Stampin' Up! Markers
  • Basic Rhinestone Jewels
  • Scalloped Border Punch
  • 1/2" Stitched Poly Ribbon in Peach Parfait
  • "So Many Thanks" Stamp
Have a great evening!


Remember to shop anytime 24/7 all you have to do is click on this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts on the "Design of the Day" and let me know what you would like to see more of!