Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Happy Birthday!

Good Afternoon Everyone,

Sorry I did not post a card yesterday, it was a crazy day and I just ran out of time.  I am sure most of you know what that is like. ;(

Today's "Design of the Day" is a birthday card.  It seems that I am always needing birthday cards, how about you? As promised I have included jewels.  This card is simple and is a cute example of what can be done with the "A' La Carte" stamps in the Idea Book. 

I used only one ink, the Concord Crush.  The sides of the paper are sponged so that the items that have been stamped pop out a little more on the card.  The pearls on the cake add to the frosted look.  I think this is a great card to keep on hand because it can be used for most anyone.

Have Fun!

Stampin' Up! Items used on this card include:
  • Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz, River Rock, and Peach Parfait Smooth Card Stock
  • Basic Pearl Jewels
  • Concord Crush Ink
  • 1/2" Peach Parfait Stitched-Poly Ribbon
  • "Sweet Birthday" and "Bring on the Cake" Stamp Sets

This is a great little "a' la Carte" stamp!


This Great Birthday Set with 13 Stamps is in the Occasions Mini Catalog,
This catalog is only good through April 30, 2011, so don't miss it.

Have a great Stampin' Day!

Remember this is the last month to order from the Occasions Mini Catalog.  There are so many great items in the Mini, I will really hate to see it go.  Order 24/7 by clicking this link.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts on the "Design of the Day" and let me know what you would like to see more of!