Monday, April 4, 2011

Spring is Blooming

Happy Monday to all you crafters!

Flowers are blooming all over the place and I hope you are lucky enough to have a vase full on your table.  This card has just the right pep for a person needing a little cheering up when they feel bad.  I promised jewels this week and yesterday I had Rhinestones but today it is Pearls.  I added pearls to the popped up flowers on the right side of the card and then again down the left side as trim. 

TIP:  If you have large hands like me and have a tough time picking up these little pearls to place on cards, try using the tip of very sharp little scissor like Stampin' Up's! Paper Snips or a paper piercing tool.  I just slide the little tip under the pearl or rhinestone and place it where I like on my scrapbook page or card.  It works great and you don't have to worry anymore about sticking them to the end of your finger. 


Stampin' Up! items used to create this card:
  • Peach Parfait, Concord Crush, Daffodil Delight and Whisper White Smooth Card Stock
  • Basic Pearl Jewels
  • Watercolor Pencils
  • Blender Pen
  • Basic Black Ink
  • Pinking Heart Border
  • 5/8" Whisper White Satin Ribbon
  • Dimensionals
  • "Fun and Fast Notes" Stamp Set

Today's Stamp comes from the "Fun and Fast Notes" Stamp Set.
This is probably my very favorite set to suggest a beginner get. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts on the "Design of the Day" and let me know what you would like to see more of!