Haven't we all dreamed of being a princess or a queen at some point in our lives? Today's card will surely make the special girl in your life feel like royalty! I have a wonderful little girl in my life that I think will love this card.
I have used a new ribbon technique today, it really adds to the royal look of the card. Instead of simply stretching my ribbon across the card and making a knot, I have doubled the ribbon back three times creating little pleats. This is easy to do and the pleats can be held in place with the use of Glue Dots. Give it a try on your next card or scrapbook page, I think you will love the special look.
Items used to make this card:
- Rich Razzelberry, Whisper White, and Pretty in Pink Smooth Card Stock
- Royal Rose and Rich Razzelberry Inks and Pens
- Whisper White Satin Ribbon
- 1-1/4" and 1-3/8" Square Punch
- Scallop Trim Border
- Modern Label Extra Large (I love this punch it works great with all the Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamps)
- "Every Little Bit" and "Teeny Tiny Wishes" Stamp Set