Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Queen for a Day

What a great theme! 


Haven't we all dreamed of being a princess or a queen at some point in our lives?  Today's card will surely make the special girl in your life feel like royalty!  I have a wonderful little girl in my life that I think will love this card. 


I have used a new ribbon technique today, it really adds to the royal look of the card.  Instead of simply stretching my ribbon across the card and making a knot, I have doubled the ribbon back three times creating little pleats.  This is easy to do and the pleats can be held in place with the use of Glue Dots.  Give it a try on your next card or scrapbook page, I think you will love the special look.




Items used to make this card:
  • Rich Razzelberry, Whisper White, and Pretty in Pink Smooth Card Stock
  • Royal Rose and Rich Razzelberry Inks and Pens
  • Whisper White Satin Ribbon
  • 1-1/4" and 1-3/8" Square Punch
  • Scallop Trim Border
  • Modern Label Extra Large (I love this punch it works great with all the Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamps)
  • "Every Little Bit" and "Teeny Tiny Wishes" Stamp Set

This is a super awesome little stamp set!  With so many different selections to choose from, this makes a great set to start out with if you are just beginning your stamp collection!

Treat yourself to something special today, because you most certainly deserve the royal treatment!  I hope you enjoyed the "design of the day", see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts on the "Design of the Day" and let me know what you would like to see more of!