Sunday, March 20, 2011

A New Beginning

Hi Everyone,
I'm so excited, today is the beginning of my new blogging adventure as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  I still have much to learn, so you'll surely see many additions.  I just couldn't wait to get started, so here we go!

It is my intention to post a new idea everyday, so today I would like to start by sharing a card I made "just for you".  It is the beginning of Spring and this card reminds me of all the beautiful flowers I will be seeing for months to come.


In creating this card I used Stampin' Up!'s
  • Garden Green, Razzelberry, Pumpkin Pie, and Whisper White Smooth Card Stock
  • Pumpkin Pie Designer Paper
  • Versa Mark, Basic Black, Rich Razzelberry, Pumpkin Pie, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Old Olive, and Daffodil Delight Inks and Pens
  • Scallop Trim Border and Modern Label Extra Large Punches
  • "Sweet Summer" Stamp Set from the Sale-a-bration Catalog.  FREE with a purchase of $50 through March 31, 2011
  • "Teeny Tiny" Wishes Stamp Set  
    FREE with a purchase of $50 through March 31, 2011
     
    These all work great with the "Modern Label Extra Large Punch"
    I enjoyed sharing the "design of the day". See you tomorrow with more Stampin' Up! fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts on the "Design of the Day" and let me know what you would like to see more of!