Friday, March 25, 2011

My Special Friends

I recently had an opportunity to get together with many of my family and friends for a celebration in San Antonio, Texas.  We had a great time and it meant so much to me that so many of them were there.  I realized as I hugged each one, that they were very precious to me.  The time I had with each of them was the inspiration for today's "design of the day".


Items used to make this card:
  • Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz,and Whisper White Smooth Card Stock
  • Concord Crush Ink
  • "Vintage Vogue" Stamp Set

May your day be filled with great design!  See you tomorrow.

Only 6 more days to take advantage of Sale-A-Bration and receive a FREE Stamp Set with a $50 purchase.  Shop now by clicking this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts on the "Design of the Day" and let me know what you would like to see more of!