Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Stampin' Flower Fest

I love this new stamp set in the Summer Mini Catalog.  This may be my favorite stamp set of the year.  It is no secret that I love flowers and butterflies and this set has both! 

There are so many different things that can be done with these stamps, I think I will keep it forever. 

After stamping my images on paper I used the Watercolor Wonder Crayons and a blender pen to punch up the color on the card.  I think next time I am going to emboss the flowers and use an Aqua Painter to blend the colors giving it a more water colored look. Get this set and give it a whirl!

If you design a project with one of the stamp sets on any of my blogs and email me a photo of it to share with others I will mail you a stamp only demonstrators can buy, as a thank you!  This special will continue through May 31, 2011.

Stampin' Up! products I used on this card include:
  • Whisper White and Pretty in Pink Smooth Card Stock
  • Watercolor Wonder Crayons
  • Blender Pens
  • Rose Red, Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait and Basic Black Inks
  • Dimensionals
  • Flower Fest Stamp Set

Did you know that when a stamp image has a line around it, like many of the ones above, there is a punch Stampin' Up! sells that matches that shape.
This makes cutting images out so much easier!

Have fun and don't forget to email me photos of your projects!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts on the "Design of the Day" and let me know what you would like to see more of!