Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Stampin' with Beveled Windows

Sorry, I have been gone for so many days.  I must share that I was finishing my last class to earn my Bachelors Degree and I am done!!!!  It is never to late to reach for those life goals and I finally got there!!!!  Thanks for waiting for me to start my post again.

Now we can get back to card making ;)  For the next week I will focus on the Occasions Mini Catalog and the Spring is in Bloom products.  Today's Design of the Day is created with the Beveled Windowpanes. Using these windowpanes is a great way to focus on a paper you love or that special stamp.  Each beveled window has a slot on each side to thread ribbon or paper through and can be used to attached the window to the card, scrap page or even a glass jar or candle.



Today I am highlighting one of the new designer papers that is available this month as a preview to the new 2011-2012 Idea Book coming out this July.  After seeing the new paper and stamp set I can't wait to see the new catalogs!  You can add an order of either the paper or the stamp set or both this month to a $20 purchase.


Stampin' Up! items I used to create this card include:
  • Cajun Craze and Peach Parfait Smooth Card Stock
  • Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper (Spring is in Bloom Promotion - Ends April 30)
  • Beveled Windowpanes (Occasions Mini Catalog - Ends April 30)
  • Framed Tulips Embossing Folder (Occasions Mini Catalog - Ends April 30)
  • 1/2" Very Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon (Occasions Mini Catalog - Ends April 30)
  • Hemp Twine
I hope you get a chance to try out these beveled window panes that really add a touch of class to cards.  You can shop for any of these items by clicking this link.

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts on the "Design of the Day" and let me know what you would like to see more of!