Saturday, April 30, 2011

Pompom Trim

Today's "Design of the Day" is one I design to cheer me up.  This is the last day of the Occasions Catalog and I have to say I will really miss these beautiful products.  The Just Because Card is a tribute to past, current and future stamping possibilities.  A past Sale-a-bration's stamp set "Sweet Summer" was used on the top, along the middle I used the fluffy cheerful PomPom Trim out of the Occasion's Mini Catalog and at the bottom I used the Silhouette Sentiments hostess stamp set that can easily be earned by hosting a Stampin' Up Card Workshop.  Be creative with all your stamp sets!


Stampin' Up! items I used in this card include:
  • Daffodil Delight, Basic Black and Whisper White Smooth Card Stock
  • Basic Black and Daffodil Delight Ink
  • PomPom Trim in Daffodil Delight (Occasions Mini Catalog - Ends Today!)
  • Sweet Summer, Whimsical Words, and Silhouette Sentiments Stamp Set
Tomorrow begins National Scrap Book Month and the start of the Summer Mini Catalog.  Be sure to come back tomorrow for a look at some of the new summer products!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts on the "Design of the Day" and let me know what you would like to see more of!