Friday, April 29, 2011

Stampin' with Build a Bloom

I can't help myself, today I started playing with the Stampin' Up Build a Bloom Stamp Set and could not stop myself.  Today's "Design of the Day" includes 4 cards, Yippee!!!  This stamp set allows you to be so creative.  The last day to buy this and the punch that go together is tomorrow, Saturday, April 30th.

So this is how I got started.  I went through my garden and pictures on the Internet and just started creating.  There are so many different types of flowers that can be duplicated using this set.  I would love to see your creations.  If you have one of these sets,  please send me an email with what you created and I will send you a special little gift as a Thank You.
The Stampin' Up! items I used in this first card include:
  • Pretty in Pink, Marina Mist, Pear Pizzazz, So Saffron and Whisper White Smooth Card Stock
  • Melon Mambo, Marina Mist, and Pear Pizzazz Ink
  • Modern Label Extra Large Punch
  • Antique Brads
  • Blossom Petals Punch (Occasions Mini Catalog - Ends Sat., April 30)
  • Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set
  • Build a Blossom Stamp Set (Occasions Mini Catalog - Ends Sat., April 30)

The Stampin' Up! items I used in these three cards (Pansy, Tulip, and Daisy) include:
  • Pretty in Pink, Marina Mist, Pear Pizzazz, Concord Crush, Daffodil Delight, So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, Poppy Parade and Whisper White Smooth Card Stock
  • Concord Crush, Poppy Parade, and Pear Pizzazz Ink
  • Basic Pearl Jewels
  • Blossom Petals Punch (Occasions Mini Catalog - Ends Sat., April 30)
  • Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set
  • Build a Blossom Stamp Set (Occasions Mini Catalog - Ends Sat., April 30)


Remember to send me a photo of your creations through email to receive your free gift!

Order any of these items 24 hours a day and 7 days a week by clicking this link.  See you tomorrow for the last day of the Occasions Mini Catalog and Spring is in Bloom Promotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts on the "Design of the Day" and let me know what you would like to see more of!