Friday, April 1, 2011

Friend to Friend

Hi Friend,

This is a two-fer day.  Using the cute "A Flower for All Seasons" stamp set I created both a full size card and a little note card.  These multi-purpose cards are great during the Spring Time and a simple and fun "Design of the Day".  

I will share a little secret with you.  Today, I planned on having all three of these flowers on one card but when I started laying everything out for the glue down I realized it looked better with just two flowers.  I don't know if this ever happens to you but it happens to me pretty often.  I guess I am one those people that over does things, just in case.  If you are also one of these people, make lemons into lemonade and use the extra item on a small note card.  Then you end up with a BONUS card!!!!



Stampin' Up! items used to make these cards:
  • Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz, Poppy Parade and Whisper White.  (Three of these are from the NEW In Color Collection!
  • Black Ink Pad
  • Watercolor Pencils
  • Blender Pen
  • Dimensionals
  • Whisper White 5/8" Satin Ribbon
  • "Teeny Tiny Wishes" and "A Flower for All Seasons" Stamp Set


Have a great design day!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts on the "Design of the Day" and let me know what you would like to see more of!