Sunday, March 27, 2011

Every Bit Little Boy

Puppies and bubble gum go so well with little boys, so this is the inspiration for my next card.  

I shared with you a few days ago, I have many family birthdays coming up and today's "design of the day" is for one of those special people.  In this card I used my watercolor pencils to bring to life all the wonderful bright colors we think about when seeing a little boy play with his puppy or kneeling in front of that exciting gum ball machine waiting to see what fabulous color will pop out of that little door.


Remember the inside of the card when designing, it is just another area you can use your creativity.

Stampin' Up! items used to make this card:
  • Pacific Point, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, and Whisper White Smooth Card Stock
  • Staz on Black Ink
  • Blender Pen
  • Watercolor Pencils
  • Dimensionals
  • 1-3/8" Circle and 1-1/4" Circle Punch
  • "Bring on the Cake" (From the Occasions Mini Catalog) and "Every Little Bit" Stamp Sets


I hope this card brings out the playful side of you today.  Enjoy a good one!

Remember only 4 more days left to Sale-A-Bration.  Don't miss out on your FREE Stamp Set with a $50 purchase during this great promotion.  Click here to shop right now!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts on the "Design of the Day" and let me know what you would like to see more of!