Thursday, June 23, 2011

Stampin' Up! Pick a Petal Thanks Card

What a WOW way to use the Pick a Petal Stamp Set.  This "Design of the Day" says THANKS!!!!!!  Have fun with this very creative little stamp set and share your designs by emailing me what you have come up with.  I will send a FREE stamp to each person that emails me an image of their card using this stamp set so don't forget to include your name and address.

The Stampin' Up! items I on this card include:
  • Poppy Parade, Basic Black, and Whisper White Smooth Card Stock
  • Basic Black and Poppy Parade Ink
  • Dimensionals
  • Word Play Stamp Set
  • Pick a Petal Stamp Set (retiring June 30, 2011)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts on the "Design of the Day" and let me know what you would like to see more of!