Saturday, June 25, 2011

Stampin' Up! Because I Care Retiring Hostess Set

I absolutely love this stamp...Isn't it the most beautiful flower!  I created depth in the flower and leaves by using different shaded markers in the same color family and then when the card was finished I went back and added Dazzling Diamonds sparkle to the center of each flower.

Stampin' Up! items I used on this card include:
  • Very Vanilla and Marina Mist Card Stock
  • Elegant Soiree' Designer Series Paper
  • Marina Mist, Almost Navy, Daffodil Delight, Certainly Celery, and Old Olive Markers
  • Basic Black Ink
  • Dazzling Diamonds Glitter
  • Oval Large Punch
  • Scallop Oval Extra Large Punch
  • Because I Care Hostess Level 1 Stamp Set (Retiring June 30, 2011)
Special Note:
Remember you can get this stamp set and an additional $15 in products of your choice with a $150 order.  This is like getting more than $180 worth of product for only $150.  Remember these stamps will only be available for 6 more days!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts on the "Design of the Day" and let me know what you would like to see more of!