Thursday, July 14, 2011

Stampin' Up! Summer Splash Birthday!

What an adorable card for that Summer Birthday!

Today's "Design of the Day" is a perfect example of one of the great reasons I Love Stampin' Up! paper.

So many other scrapbook cards crack or when torn they have a white center,
but NOT Stampin' Up.

Stampin' Up! papers are dyed all the way through so when you tear it like I did on this card to create more realistic looking sand, I get a nice even color look!

Doesn't it look like Sand?!


Stampin' Up! items I used on this card include:
Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, and Whisper White Smooth Card Stock
More Mustard and Cajun Craze Inks
Summer Splash Stamp Set


This great little Summer Beach Set is only available until August 31st so don't miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts on the "Design of the Day" and let me know what you would like to see more of!