Thursday, May 5, 2011

Stampin Two-Step Bird Punch

I love punches and Stampin' Up has some great ones! 


As you can tell from past cards I also love flowers and butterflies but I would like to add to that list...birds. 


I am so luck to live in one of the major bird flight paths for the country.  Every year I watch birds of all kinds come through my yard on their way south or north or just to hang around on the Gulf Coast.  Some of the most beautiful birds keep visiting the bird bath and feeder right in front of the window I look out while I work today so.... the inspiration for today's "Design of the Day" are those birds.



Stampin' Up! items I used in this card include:
  • Perfect Plum, Pink Pirouette and Pear Pizzazz Smooth Card Stock
  • Perfect Plum Designer Series Paper
  • Very Vanilla 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon
  • Basic Rhinestone Jewels
  • Two-Step Bird Extra Large Punch


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts on the "Design of the Day" and let me know what you would like to see more of!