Saturday, May 7, 2011

Stampin' Punch Potpourri

This last weekend I received one of the most spectacular bunches of flowers as a thank you gift and so while I sit here looking at them, I have decided to use this as my inspiration for today's "Design of the Day".  Yesterday I posted information about FREE hostess stamp sets so today I will continue to use these sets by utilizing the hostess stamp set "Punch Potpourri". 

This is such a neat set because it has flowers, a butterfly, a bird and a heart so it can be used for so many different cards and it has my three favorite types of stamps!  An additional feature that is useful is that all the stamps coordinate with Stampin' Up! punches so if I want them trimmed all you have to do is use a punch, making for a quicker and easier card.  Check it out.



Stampin' Up! products I used to make this card include:
  • Poppy Parade, So Saffron and Whisper White Smooth Card Stock
  • Sunny Garden Designer Series Paper
  • Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz and Night of Navy Inks
  • Dimensionals
  • Basic Rhinestone Jewels
  • Boho Blossoms Extra Large Punch
  • Punch Potpourri Level 1 Hostess Stamp Set
This stamp set can be yours FREE with an order or group of orders of $150. 

Tomorrow is Mother's Day, so I will be taking a day off and enjoying my family.  I wish you all a Happy Mother's Day and I hope you get to spend special time with the ones you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts on the "Design of the Day" and let me know what you would like to see more of!