Monday, July 4, 2011

Stampin' Up! Summer Splash Happy Fourth of July!

Hi Everyone,

I hope you are enjoying a

HAPPY
FOURTH
OF
  JULY!  


Here in Houston July 4th is usually a hot dry day and so most of the time my family spends the day near water.  So, in tribute to those hot summer days today's "Design of the Day" is one in which I used Stampin' Up!'s "Summer Splash" stamp set.


Stampin' Up items I used on this card include:
  • Melon Mambo, Wild Wasabi, Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White Smooth Card Stock
  • Pumpkin Pie, Wild Wasabi, and Melon Mambo Inks
  • Modern Label, Scalloped Oval and Ticket Corner Punches
  • Summer Splash Stamp Set (Summer Mini Catalog 2011)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts on the "Design of the Day" and let me know what you would like to see more of!