Sunday, June 5, 2011

Learning from Others

Today's "Design of the Day" was created when I attended a make and take at my Stampin' Up!'s Upline Demonstrator's House.  Susanne has been such an inspiration to me.  She taught me how to stamp and changed my life. 

Susanne, thank you so much for giving me this wonderful creative avenue in which to start my own business and do what I love .... teaching others!

Stampin' Up! products we used to create this card include:
  • Peach Parfait and Whisper White Smooth Card Stock
  • Marina Mist, Peach Parfait, and So Saffron Inks
  • Pumpkin Pie 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon
  • Strength and Hope Stamp Set out of the Summer Mini Catalog 

$2 from each of the "Strength and Hope" stamp set purchases are donated to Breast Cancer Research.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts on the "Design of the Day" and let me know what you would like to see more of!